The City of Gonzales is committed to enhancing the sporting activities of our young people throughout our community. We offer a wide array of sporting activities to choose from. For additional information, please email our Recreation Director, Lance Kohan, at email@example.com.
- Registration for softball and baseball leagues will take place at City Hall from 9:00 a.m. until noon on the following dates:
- Saturday, January 13, 2018
- Saturday, January 20, 2018
- Saturday, January 27, 2018
- Registration is $60 per child for all age groups
- For Swimming inquiries, visit their Facebook page, and for Soccer inquiries, visit their website. For all other sports including baseball, softball and t-ball, contact the City of Gonzales by calling 225.647.2841, and ask for Lance Kohan.
For information about the City of Gonzales Youth Basketball League contact Lance Kohan, Recreation Director. Tentative dates for registration are: Saturday, Nov. 4, Saturday, Nov. 11, Saturday, Nov. 18. All registrations will be at City Hall from 9:00 am until 12:00 noon on those dates.
Lance can be reached at City Hall, 647-2841, or cell 354-6243.
- Machine Pitch: Ages 7-8
- Dixie Minor: Ages 9-10
- Dixie Youth: Ages 11-12
- Dixie Boys: Ages 13-15
- Ages 5-19
- Ages 4-15
- All Ages
- Ages 5-6